June 30 marks the end of our fundraising fiscal year. A very generous alumna is committed to helping Barry increase alumni participation by making a $25,000 gift to Barry University if we can get 500 new gifts from Barry Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD). This means that if you have received an undergraduate degree from Barry University within the last ten years (2002-2011), your donation will be matched.
How does the match work?
If you give $25 during the month of June, your gift will be matched with a $50 contribution. Want to give more? Gifts over $25 will also be matched with a $50 contribution!
Consider the following impact your gift, along with that of many others, will make!
- Your $25 gift = $75 for student scholarships!
- 125 new supporters = $9,375 or more for student scholarships!
- 500 new supporters = $37,500 or more for student scholarships!
All Barry Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) members who have not yet made a gift are eligible.
How many donors will be matched?
The first 500 Barry GOLD members making a gift of $25 or more to Barry University during the month of June will be matched! Please make a tax deductible gift and encourage your friends to do the same.
Why is the alumni participation rate important to you and Barry?
- 1. U.S. News & World Report uses participation as the ONLY indicator of alumni satisfaction when ranking colleges and universities. As our ranking increases, the value of our degrees increases as well.
- 2. Many foundations consider participation when awarding grants. Your support will maximize Barry University’s eligibility for various grants.
How do I make a gift?
Give Online Now
Mail: Make checks payable to Barry University Office of the Barry Annual Fund, Barry University 11300 NE Second Avenue Miami Shores, FL 33161