Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Distinguished Alumni Awards (DAA) honor Barry Alumni who are locally, nationally and/or internationally recognized for their preeminent contributions to excellence in their professions and for their service to the community. The gala dinner and awards ceremony features some of South Florida's most talented chefs competing in an extraordinary culinary competition for the prestigious Barry University Top Chef Award.
Recipients of the Distinguished Alumni Awards include:
- Greg Greene '88, Executive Vice President, Ryder System, Inc.
- Steve Stowe '03, Director of Charitable Fund, Miami Heat
- Phillis Inez Oeters MSW ’82, Corporate Vice President of Government and Community Relations, Baptist Health Systems of Florida
- Gary John Spulak MBA ’80, President, Embraer Aircraft Holding, Inc.,
- Alberto M. Carvalho, Superintendent of Miami-Dade County Public Schools
For more information please visit the Distinguished Alumni Awards website.