Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Distinguished Alumni Awards (DAA) Luncheon & Awards Ceremony honors Barry Alumni who are locally, nationally and/or internationally recognized for their preeminent contributions to excellence in their professions, their commitment to living the Barry mission and for their service to the community. The ceremony also recognizes a "Rising Star" who is on his/her way to achieving greatness on their life path.
Previous Recipients of the Distinguished Alumni Awards include:
- Laurent Lamothe '96, Prime Minister, Haiti
- Greg Greene '88, Executive Vice President, Ryder System, Inc.
- Steve Stowe '03, Director of Charitable Fund, Miami Heat
- Phillis Inez Oeters MSW ’82, Corporate Vice President of Government and Community Relations, Baptist Health Systems of Florida
- Gary John Spulak MBA ’80, President, Embraer Aircraft Holding, Inc.,
- Alberto M. Carvalho '90, Superintendent of Miami-Dade County Public Schools
For more information please visit the Distinguished Alumni Awards website.