Advancing human potential through mind, body, and spirit
7 Things to Know about Barry University’s
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- You work with faculty and staff in the Sport and Exercise Sciences and Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- You gain hands-on experience with professional sports teams, fitness centers, local schools and university athletics.
- Our faculty members are committed to their students and are actively involved in professional organizations within their fields.
- Over 80% of our students receive scholarships or tuition discounts.
- We offer the only four-year bachelor’s degree in Sport Management-Diving Industry in the world, while our bachelor’s degree in Sport, Exercise, & Performance Psychology is the only one of its kind in Florida.
- Our 122-acre main campus is located in the culturally diverse and naturally magnificent city of Miami – a year-round hub for professional sport, recreation, and fitness enthusiasts.