Are You Eligible to Register?
Do you have specific reasons that might keep you from registering?
1. Log into Web Advisor: Am I Eligible to Register?
There might be holds (restrictions) such as:
- Financial: Account balance must be less than $200
- Health Services: Proof of current health insurance required
- International Students: I-20 document update with International Students Services & Multicultural Programs
- Student Athletes: Reminder for minimum 15 credits per semester
- Admissions: Final transcripts (transfer credits)
2. Academic Program Review
Review the suggested course sequence plan
- Check for classes that are offered only once per year (fall or spring)
- Look to see the variety of classes that are suggested for each semester
- Check for any required pre-requisites
- Check if placement testing is required (Chemistry/English/French/Math/Spanish)
Review Program Evaluation for your major in Web Advisor
- What is your GPA? Does it meet the minimum required for your program?
- What classes are still needed for your degree?
- Did you withdraw from any required classes?
- Do you need to repeat any failed classes?