Changing Academic Majors
Deciding on a career takes time, research and much thought. The actions and time that you are willing to spend exploring will bring you one step closer to deciding on the right career.
If you are a student who is thinking about making a change into a different program of study, utilize these resources to assist in your decision:
- Exploring Majors Within Sport & Exercise Sciences
- Match Your Skills to a Career
- Skill Assessment Test at Barry University
- Research Careers
- Meet with an Advisor
After asking important questions such as:
Who are you?
What do you like?
What are you good at?
And have taken the time to:
- Research available academic programs and their requirements and understand the requirements to change into a different major
- Meet with The Office of Financial Aid to see how many more semesters of aid you have to complete your degree
You are now ready to review all of the information you have to make a decision and take action. A good decision is one that is well-informed and well thought out.
If your final decision is to change your major, you need to meet with your academic advisor to fill out an official change of major form.