First-Year Undergraduate Students
Academic advising is an important integral component of your educational experience. It is your responsibility to connect and engage with your academic advisor. Your HPLS Professional Academic Advisor can assist you in having a personalized educational experience by empowering you to explore, articulate, and achieve your academic, career, and life goals.
Useful Resources for Your Academic Success:
- Academic Calendar – Highlighting important dates throughout the fall/spring/summer semesters.
- Student Disability Services – This office will work with you to ensure that you have access to appropriate accommodations and access to university activities, programs and services.
- Learning Center – Services for your academic success utilizing the Writing Center, Math Lab, Reading Center and Center for Advanced Learning.
- Current Undergraduate Catalog – To access all university policies and academic programs offered
- Financial Aid – For financial aid information and achieving satisfactory academic progress.
- Office of the Registrar (Adrian Hall, 305-899-3860) - The Registrar's Office is a general clearing house for all administrative matters related to your academic life at Barry University.
- Student Handbook – Outlining your expectations for student conduct and other policies affecting your rights and responsibilities.
- Time Management Plan – To assist with daily planning throughout the semester
- Veteran Students – Connect with Veteran Affair’s Officials