General Requirements for Full Admission
- A completed application.
- Master's or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate grade point average of at least 3.25 (A=4.0)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores in all three areas: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical; scores must be from a test date within five years preceding application.
- Three recent letters of professional recommendation for doctoral study.
- An interview with two faculty members in the program.
- Applicants who have been provisionally accepted must complete all outstanding admission requirements before they will be permitted to register beyond the credit limit. That limit is six credits for all doctoral programs.
All application materials (including test scores, transcripts and letters of recommendation) are due to the Admissions Office by the following dates for priority consideration:
- June 1 for Fall admission.
- October 1 for Spring admission.
- February 1 for Summer admission.