Graduate Assistantships in Student Affairs
Calling All Prospective Student Affairs Professionals!
Barry University offers a fantastic opportunity for qualified applicants to help finance your graduate program, while simultaneously gaining valuable hands-on professional experience in the Division of Student Affairs. Students in the Master’s in Higher Education Administration program are able to apply theory to practice in a rewarding professional development experience.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- Commuter Student Resources
- Athletic Eligibility and Commencement
- Student Involvement & Engagement
- Campus Ministry
- Disability Services
- Student Union Office
- Two year position
- 18 credits of tuition remission per academic year
- $1000 stipend per academic year
- 20 hour per week commitment
- Professional development activities & social events for graduate assistants
Assistantship application deadline is March 29th.
Positions are limited, so apply early for admission to the academic program in order to be eligible for consideration!
For more information on the graduate assistant application process, contact the Director of Career Services, John Moriarty, at email@example.com.
For more information about the Master’s in Higher Education Administration, contact Dr. Carmen L. McCrink, Chair, Department of Higher Education Administration, at (305)-899-3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.