Calling All Prospective Student Affairs Professionals!
Barry University offers a fantastic opportunity for qualified applicants to help finance your graduate program, while simultaneously gaining valuable hands-on professional experience in the Division of Mission and Student Engagement. Students in the Master’s in Higher Education Administration program are able to apply theory to practice in a rewarding professional development experience.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- Commuter Student Resources
- Athletic Eligibility and Commencement
- Student Involvement & Engagement
- Campus Ministry
- Accessibility Services
- Student Union Office
Responsibilities and Benefits:
- Two year position
- 18 credits of tuition remission per academic year
- Stipend per academic year
- Weekly 20-hour commitment
- Professional development activities & social events for graduate assistants
Assistantship application deadline is March 29th.
Positions are limited, so apply early for admission to the academic program in order to be eligible for consideration!
For more information please contact Dr. Heidi Whitford, Academic Advisor for Master's in Higher Education Administration, at 305-899-3870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.