What are some of the benefits if I choose to join the Honors Program?
Being an Honors Program student is translated into several benefits. For example,
- Most Honors Program classes have 10 - 15 students per class.
- Small class size means ample opportunity to engage in an in-depth classroom discussion.
- Honors Program courses are reserved for Honors Program students only.
- Honors Program students have an opportunity to engage in an independent research (HON 479: Senior Honors Thesis), preparing them for their future graduate studies.
- Every year, Honors Program students present their research papers at the National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) and/or Southern Regional Honors Council (SRHC).
- Honors Program students have access to the Honors Program computer lab which is located in Landon 202 O.