- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
How Do I Qualify?
To qualify as a first-year student, you must:
- Attain a minimum combined SAT score of 1250; and
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.70 in high school.
To qualify as a transfer student, you must:
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7 from a regionally accredited university.
To qualify as a second-year Barry student, you must:
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in your first and second semesters at Barry;
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from your academic advisor; and
- Submit an admission essay (see Admission Essay Requirements file)
Oh oh ....