Barry RA Selection
Become A Resident Assistant In Spring 2021!
Once you attend an info session, an email will be sent to you with a link to the Resident Assistant Application and the materials needed to be completed along with the application- this will be done through our new online process. All candidates must have attended one of the following informational sessions in order to receive the link and access the application. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘20
Completed Applications are due Fri, March 20th @ 12pm (Noon) via online system & email only.
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, February 18th||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room, 152|
|Thursday, February 20th||7pm||Kostka Room, Thompson Hall|
|Monday, February 24th||8pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Wednesday, February 26th||3pm||Kostka Room, Thompson Hall|
|Tuesday, March 10th||8pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room, 152|
|Thursday, March 12th||7pm||Weber Grand Hall|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, March 27th; will be scheduled via email beginning the week of March 23rd
Group Process – Saturday, March 28th, 8:30am-1pm
Letters will go out in April
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.75 each semester as well as a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by application due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by application due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the application electronically and on time
More information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-899-3875.