Barry RA Selection
Become A Resident Assistant In Fall 2018!
Once you attend an info session, an email will be sent to you with a link to the Resident Assistant Application and the materials needed to be completed along with the application- this will be done through our new online process. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions in order to receive the link and access the application. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘17
Completed Applications due Friday, November 10th @ 12pm via online system & email only.
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, October 3rd||6pm||Landon Events Room, 110|
|Thursday, October 12th||7pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Wednesday, October 18th||3pm||Library 102|
|Wednesday, October 25th||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room|
|Monday, October 30th||7pm||Library 103|
|Thursday, November 2nd||6pm||Weber Grand Hall|
|Tuesday, November 7th||8pm||Landon Events Room, 110|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, November 17th; will be scheduled via email beginning the week of Nov. 13th
Group Process – Saturday, November 18th; 8:30am-1pm
Letters will go out in December
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time
More information or questions, please contact Judisha Williams (Jcwilliams@barry.edu) at 305-899-3875