BECOME A RESIDENT ASSISTANT THIS FALL!
Once you attend a info session you will be sent a link to the Resident Assistant Application and access to materials needed to be completed along with the application- this will be done through our new online process. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions in order to receive the link and access the application. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘16
Completed Applications due November 24th by 12pm via email only
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, October 6th||6pm||Landon 301|
|Thursday, October 15th||7pm||Dominican Multi-Purpose Room|
|Wednesday, October 21st||3pm||Landon 301|
|Thursday, October 29th||7pm||Landon Events Room|
|Sunday, November 8th||8pm||Dominican Multi-purpose Room|
|Tuesday, November 10th||8pm||D&D Lounge|
|Monday, November 23rd||5pm||Landon 302|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, December 4th 2015; 8am-5pm
Group Process – Saturday, December 5th 2015; 8:30am-2pm
Letters will go out February 8th.
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time