BECOME A RESIDENT ASSISTANT THIS FALL!
Applications for the resident assistant position are now available on the link below. Please download the application and follow instructions closely. Ensure that all materials are submitted on time to Judisha Chetty firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must have attended one of the following information sessions for the application to be considered. No paper applications will be accepted.
Student Staff Selection Timeline ‘15
Applications due October 31, 2014 by 5pm via email.
Mandatory Info Sessions
|Tuesday, September 9th||6pm||Landon Events Room|
|Thursday, September 18th||7pm||D&D Lounge|
|Wednesday, September 24th||3pm||Landon 302|
|Tuesday, October 7th||8pm||Weber Game Room|
|Sunday, October 19th||8pm||Dominican Multipurpose Room|
|Monday, October 27th||8pm||Dominican Multipurpose Room|
|Thursday, October 30th||6pm||Landon Events Room|
Individual RA Interviews – Friday, November 14th 8am-5pm
Group Process – Saturday, November 15th 8:30am-2pm
Letters will go out November 21st.
Qualified candidates will…
- be a registered student at Barry University.
- have and maintain a min GPA of 2.5 for undergrad; min cumulative GPA for grads according program
- be available for dates of training, staff meetings, university opening/closing as signaled in the RA position agreement (move in early, leave late)
- be in good judicial standing with the University
- have completed one semester at Barry University (12 credits)
- have two letters of recommendation submitted by app due date
- submit a professional resume or CV, reviewed by Career Development Center by app due date
- be able to attend interview and group process
- submit the app electronically and on time
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files.