Biomechanics Specialization - MS in Movement Science
To be accepted into this graduate program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Acceptance by the University's Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally listed institution, as verified by two (2) official transcripts.
- Completion of undergraduate courses in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology or biomechanics, physics, and basic computer applications.
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation or life experience, as determined by the Graduate Program Coordinator and Associate Dean.
- Satisfaction of additional entrance requirements or minimal test scores on national examinations, if specified for particular degree programs.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- A short essay describing personal career goals and how a graduate degree from Barry will help fulfill these goals.
The program coordinator and the department chair may request a meeting with you prior to granting admission or "degree-seeking" status.
NOTE: The Dean of the School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences reserves the right to establish a minimum undergraduate GPA as well as a minimum GRE score for applicants. GRE applications are available from Barry's Office of Graduate Admissions (email@example.com).