The best teacher is experience, and every dive destination is an opportunity to learn new skills. Travel to different areas is critical to your training as a dive professional. You will experience resort dive travel operations first-hand since dive travel is required for most course work.
Florida has five distinctive locales for different types of diving.
- Gulf of Mexico - lower visibility and different aquatic species
- Gold Coast - superb drift diving
- Panhandle - deep wrecks with challenging conditions
- Springs - crystal clear cavers and caves
- Florida Keys - beautiful shallow reefs where fish abound
Miami is also the gateway to the Caribbean, Central and South America. Some of our travel destinations include the countries of:
- Puerto Rico
- Sint Maarten