To apply to Barry's undergraduate program in physical education, you must first apply for admission to Barry University. Upon admission to Barry University, you can apply for full acceptance to the Physical Education major. Additional requirements must be met for full acceptance to the program.
The School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences has implemented this process to help ensure your success and to ensure that graduates of the program will leave Barry as qualified, competent professionals. The steps in this application process are outlined below.
Application to Barry University
To apply to Barry University, you must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed undergraduate application. This application can be electronically submitted.
- Application fee of US $30. Please make your nonrefundable application fee payable to Barry University
- Official high school transcripts and all college/university transcripts
- Official SAT I or ACT scores
- If you are an international student whose first language is not English, you must also submit a TOEFL score. Educational records - transcripts, record of marks, school-leaving examinations - must be accompanied by certified English translations if in a language other than English.