Sport Management Degree (Bachelor of Science)
The bachelor's program in Sport Management at Barry offers distinct advantages:
- Internship Opportunities. A location with Florida's ideal climate and extraordinary array of sport venues provides you with incomparable internship opportunities and year-round access to a variety of sport-related activities.
- Experienced Faculty. Professors who possess strong academic credentials and experience in the field and who are committed to helping you to achieve your professional goals.
- Solid preparation. A minor in business forms part of the sport management bachelors, ensuring a broad understanding that will enable you to adapt to new developments throughout your career. You can also add broadcast communication and public relations courses to the program, further increasing your marketability.
Barry University 's Sport Management bachelor's program will provide you with the skills and expertise that you need to succeed. This is the program to choose if you aspire to:
- manage and market professional and collegiate athletic organizations or resort establishments,
- own a sport-related business, or
- operate recreational programs in municipalities or leisure/tourism settings.
Sound like what you are looking for? We encourage you to request more information for Barry's Sport Management bachelors, schedule a visit, and, if you are ready, apply for admission online. We look forward to helping you prepare for a career you're sure to love!