What You can do with a Sport Management Degree
A bachelor's degree in Sport Management will prepare you for a broad range of careers and enable you to focus on your particular area of interest, such as sport administration, sport marketing, or risk management.
Career paths include:
- managing and marketing professional and collegiate athletic organizations or resort establishments,
- owning and managing a sport-related business, or
- operating recreational programs in municipalities or leisure/tourism settings.
Barry offers a unique specialization in the dive industry that can provide you with additional expertise.
- Diving Industry
Barry University 's Sport Management bachelor's program will provide you with the skills and expertise that you need to succeed. This is the program to choose if you aspire to:
- manage and market professional and collegiate athletic organizations or resort establishments,
- own a sport-related business, or
- operate recreational programs in municipalities or leisure/tourism settings.
Barry's sport management bachelor's includes a minor in business. This will strengthen your effectiveness in your career and give you the option of entering sport management and business programs should you decide to pursue a master's degree.
To find out more, you can request more information or schedule a visit online. If you are ready, you can apply for admission online. We're happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.