Why Get Your Sport Management Master's from Barry University?
Clara Stroude, Class of 2004, Masters in Sport Management, Marketing Department at the Miami Heat.
Barry University 's program is designed to give you the skills and experience to lead in the field of sport management.
Advantages of Barry's sport management graduate program include:
- A proven record of alumni success; Barry alumni have worked with all four of South Florida 's professional sport teams.
- A location that gives you access to multinational business, a vibrant leisure/tourism industry, and several professional teams.
- A program designed for working professionals, with evening and weekend classes.
- Opportunities for graduate assistantships and quality internships.
In addition, Barry's strong NCAA Division II athletic program provides you with immediate access to practical experience. Many students have also taken advantage of South Florida 's tremendous sports industry, gaining real-world experience with teams such as the Miami Heat and the Florida Panthers.
Barry's sport management masters can help prepare you for a great career! Just take a look at some other unique aspects of the program:
- You will have the option to cross-register for classes in business, journalism, communications, and psychology or to obtain a dual degree: MS in Sport Management/MBA.
- Your preparation will include case study analysis, emphasizing the practice and promotion of ethics and human values.
- Sport management graduate class sizes are small, providing you with more opportunity for interactive learning and discussion of your particular areas of interest.
- The Barry community will engage you with people from various cultures and with different perspectives. In fact, for several years in a row, U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges Edition has ranked Barry number one for diversity among schools of our size in the South.
We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding Barry's sport management graduate program. You can ask a question online or, better yet, schedule a visit-it's the best way to get to know if Barry is where you belong. We look forward to hearing from you!