To be accepted into this graduate program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Acceptance by the University's Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally listed institution, as verified by two (2) official transcripts.
- Above average undergraduate GPA.
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation or life experience, as determined by the Graduate Program Coordinator and Associate Dean.
- Acceptable score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- A short essay describing personal career goals and how a graduate degree from Barry will help fulfill these goals.
The program coordinator and the department chair may request a meeting with you prior to granting admission or "degree-seeking" status.
NOTE: The Dean of the School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences and/or the Graduate Dean, Andreas School of Business, reserve the right to establish a minimum undergraduate GPA as well as a minimum GRE or GMAT score for applicants. GRE applications are available from Barry's Office of Graduate Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org).