Why Barry for Human Resource Development?
The Human Resource Development master’s degree will help you achieve your goals.
Accommodating the Working Professional
- Evening classes allow flexibility for students with full-time jobs.
- You can start the program whenever it is convenient for you. There are four 8-week terms and one 12-week summer term each academic year.
- You can complete the program in 15 to 18 months.
Experienced and Caring Faculty
- Class sizes are small and usually no more than 20 students per class.
- Advisors work closely with students and deliver highly professional and personalize service.
- You will improve your analytical and communication skills, which are skills essential to this field and your career development.
- You will analyze and apply methods and strategies aimed at solving problems commonly found in organizational environments.
An Engaged Learning Community
- An internship provides the real field experience so you can practice the skills necessary to enter the organizational environment immediately and successfully lead within profit and non-profit organizations.
- The MS in HRD program offers unique networking and career growth with social events for students and alumni. All MS in OLL students are a part of our Association for Talent Development (ATD) Student Chapter, which is only one of two ATD student chapters in the nation.
If you would like to continue your education and go further into the program, Barry offers an EdD in Human Resource Development.