- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- Request a federal PIN number on the FAFSA website. This will enable you to complete your FAFSA without sending a signature page as well as access your personal information on various federal websites. KEEP YOUR FEDERAL PIN HANDY AS LONG AS YOU’RE IN SCHOOL!
- Complete the application process as soon as possible and include the Barry University law school code # (E00993) on the FAFSA so an electronic copy will be released to the University.
- Read all the information provided to you by the University and follow all of the instructions provided. Meet all deadlines.
- Read, understand, and retain copies of all information and/or forms that are sent to you, or that you must sign.
- Understand the refund policy and standards of academic progress.
- Borrow only what you need. Use financial assistance only for your actual educational expenses.
- Keep all of your financial aid records in a secure place.
- Protect your investment and your good credit by making payments on time. Be sure to maintain a good credit record.
Oh oh ....