- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Step by Step
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This is neither a loan, nor a loan application. It is a federal requirement for receiving federal student aid. See"Helpful Hints" regarding obtaining a federal pin number. Be sure to use the Barry Law School Code —E00993.
- If you want to borrow a Federal Direct Student Loan, you must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) with the Federal Direct Loan Program at www.studentloans.gov. Sign in under "Manage My Direct Loans". Be sure to select Barry University, Orlando—E00993.
- If you need funds in addition to your scholarship and Federal Direct Loans, complete a Federal Direct Graduate PLUS MPN at www.studentloans.gov. Do not complete the Grad PLUS application; only complete the MPN. Be sure to select Barry University, Orlando—E00993.
- If you are borrowing a student loan, you must complete a Student Loan Entrance Counseling session at www.studentloans.gov. After signing in, click "Complete Entrance Counseling" and then click on "Graduate/Professional Student" as type.
- Once your file is complete, you will receive a Financial Aid Award Letter indicating the maximum amount you are eligible to receive. If you accept the loan awards as listed, you don't need to do anything else. If you want to decline or accept a lesser amount, you will need to complete the Barry Revised Student Loan Request Form that was enclosed with the award letter and return it to the Financial Aid Office within 15 days of the award letter date so the requested adjustments can be processed.
- Scholarship funds and loan funds will be credited to your student account. The excess beyond your tuition and books, if you charge your books to your financial aid, will be disbursed normally by the end of the second week of classes. PLEASE NOTE: Federal regulations require schools to obtain authorization from student to use Federal Student Aid to pay for charges other than tuition and required fees. In order for your federal student aid to be applied to your bookstore charges, complete the
Federal Student Aid Authorization Form and submit it to the Financial aid office.
Oh oh ....