The School of Business offers two graduate assistantships each term. Candidates are selected on a competitive basis. Graduate assistants may have their assistantships renewed, term after term, for the length of their program at the School of Business, provided their academic and work performance remains satisfactory.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university or a listed international university
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00 minimum
- GMAT score of 500 or greater
- Accepted into the School of Business Graduate Program
- Enrolled as a full-time Business student (9 credits minimum)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Commitment: 20 hours per week.
Compensation: Nine hours tuition waiver per term.
Deadline for application: Monday before the official start of term date.
Application form may be obtained from Humberto Duarte, Dean's office, Andreas 200, or by request at email@example.com.