The School of Business offers one graduate assistantship each term. Candidates are selected on a competitive basis. Graduate assistants may have their assistantships renewed, term after term, for the length of their program at the School of Business, provided their academic and work performance remains satisfactory.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university or a listed international university
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00 minimum
- GMAT score of 500 or greater
- Accepted into the School of Business Graduate Program
- Enrolled as a full-time Business student (9 credits minimum)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Commitment: 20 hours per week.
Compensation: Nine hours tuition waiver per term.
Deadline for application: Monday before the official start of term date.
For more information on assistantships available at the School of Business, please contact Humberto Duarte (firstname.lastname@example.org).