Applying to Barry University’s MBA Program
We are happy that you have decided to pursue an MBA, and look forward to reviewing your application. Applicants may apply anytime, as our admissions operate on a rolling basis. This means that you can start at the beginning of our Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters.
- Create a myBarry Account – this is our online application system where you can request more information, schedule a visit to Barry, apply for our MBA program and much more.
- Within your myBarry Account, choose which program you are interested in:
- Business Administration (MBA) – Full-time Program
- Business Administration, Evening (MBA) – Part-time Program
- Business Administration (MBA) – Specialization of choice
- After you have completed your application, you will need to pay the $30 application fee. You can do this with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You can also mail a check to Barry University’s Office of Admissions (instructions are provided during the process).
- For your application to be reviewed, you will need to send the following documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions for processing:
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume of professional business experience
- Two recommendations from professional sources (not family or friends)
- GMAT Scores
- For international students – TOEFL Scores, Evaluated transcripts
- Some items may be sent electronically; however, the following need to be sent via mail:
- Official Transcript(s)
- Official GMAT scores
- For international students – Official TOEFL Scores, Evaluated transcripts
- Two recommendations from professional sources (can be sent in electronically as well)
Online Applicants may access their application via myBarry at any time. Feel free to begin your application now, and return later to include additional information.
Apply by Mail
- Paper applications are accepted if you choose not to apply online. Obtain a paper application by:
- Emailing email@example.com or calling 305-899-3100
- Download and print your application using the PDF Files found below
|Form - Graduate Application||grad-app.pdf||165 kb||4|
Office of Graduate Admissions
Attn: Office of Graduate Admissions
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161
*Please include your full name, student ID number, or Social Security number on all documents