Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)
Undergraduate students are invited to participate in a leadership certificate program during the fall semester, which includes self-discovery, team building, and reflection. This cohort program introduces students to the Social Change Model of Leadership Development through fun, hands-on sessions featuring guest speakers and Peer Mentors.
Once participants complete the ELP certificate, students are encouraged to apply for campus leadership positions such as Student Government, Resident Assistant, Service Fellows, Ambassadors, O-Team, and others as well as develop on-going mentoring relationships with upperclassmen, university staff, and faculty.
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 6th
- Session 2: Tuesday, October 20th
- Mentoring Meeting: Tuesday, November 3rd
- Session 3: Tuesday, November 17th
- Session 4: Tuesday, January 19th
- Mentoring Meeting: Tuesday, February 2nd
All sessions will take place from 3-5 pm. Please check back for location updates!
- 6 leadership sessions during the fall semester
- 2 meetings with Peer Mentor during designated mentoring weeks
- 2 on campus events
- Complete a day of service
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-899-3599.