Off-Campus Social Work Master's Programs Cohort Format • 2 Florida Locations
Stay close to home while receiving a nationally recognized social work education Earn your Master’s in Social Work by enrolling in classes two nights a week or on Saturdays.
- Full-time 60 credit MSW Program
- Part-time 60 credit MSW Program
- Full-time 32 credit MSW Program
- Part-time 32 credit MSW Program
Want to learn more about these programs and how to apply? Check out our schedule of upcoming information meetings
Class meets in your area
- Fort Myers
- Palm Beach
- Weekend classes to accommodate working professionals: Our part-time MSW programs allow working professionals to receive their Master’s Degree while continuing to work. Seventy-two percent of students are currently employed full time in social service agencies while pursuing their degree. Courses are offered on Saturday to accommodate the schedules of these working professionals.
- You receive the MSW degree quicker than anywhere else: Students can earn a part-time MSW degree (60 credits) in just over two years (8 semesters). Students with a BSW from an accredited university within the past 5 years and a 3.0 GPA can earn their part-time MSW in just over 1 year (4 semesters).
- Small class size and individualized attention: Small class sizes enhance 1-on-1 interaction with professors as well as academic and field advisors. Students start the program in the fall and take all classes with the same group of people. This provides a level of collegial intimacy that is difficult to find on larger campuses.
- Transfer & Waiver credits considered
- Dynamic regional growth offers dynamic opportunities: A growing market is accompanied by a variety of field placement possibilities and job opportunities upon graduation.
- The cost of tuition at our off-site campuses is $612.00 per credit.
- Tuition is guaranteed for the length of the program
- Financial aid is available
- Student loan payments may be deferred until program completion
Accredited Quality Programs
- BUSSW earned a perfect reaccreditation report for 2003-2017 from the Council on Social Work Education.
- Barry University is a non-profit university that is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 telephone 404/679-4501) to award Bachelor's, Master's, Specialist and Doctoral degrees.
- Ranked #1 for diversity among regional universities in the South according to U.S. News & World Reports for eight consecutive years.