iGive Donor Appreciation Breakfast
Tuesday, October 22
8:00 – 10:00a
With just over a month left in this year’s iGive campaign, we are pleased to announce that we crossed the 60% participation mark this past week! We are now making steady progress towards achieving an overall 80% participation rate and surpassing last year’s record breaking participation rate.
We hope that you will be able to join us at Bucky’s Cove on Tuesday, October 22for our donor appreciation Breakfast!
If you are an offsite donor and would like a celebratory alternative to the iGive donor appreciation breakfast, please email email@example.com for further information.
Please be sure to visit: bucwis.barry.edu/iGive/ regularly to monitor how your school or division is making progress and to also take advantage of upcoming events and prize drawings that are exclusively for iGive donors!
If you have not yet had a chance to make your gift, please do so by 3pm on Monday, October 21 in order to attend the donor appreciation breakfast as a participant in this year’s campaign. Remember that we are aiming for the highest participation possible and that every contribution counts!
Take a look at just a few of the things that last year’s record breaking campaign allowed us to accomplish:
- We strengthened our position with bond rating agencies
- We secured additional funding from corporations and foundations
- We increased alumni participation in an environment when most colleges are experiencing declines
- We increased Board of Trustee giving
Thank you again for supporting Barry University!
If you have any questions about the event, contact us at 305-899-3076.
How to Give?
If you have not yet made a campaign contribution, please see the instructions below on how to make your gift!
- You can make your gift online by credit card or payroll deduction.
- You can send a check payable to Barry University through campus mail to the Annual Fund. Please note that we are now located at Alumni House.
- You can also give a cash gift. Please put it in an envelope with your name on it and bring it to the Alumni House, 103 NE 115th Street.