Becoming A #BARRYNURSE | Outcomes
When you graduate, you will have the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to engage as a beginning practitioner. You will graduate with the ability to:
- Assimilate knowledge, skills, and values from the arts and sciences to provide humanistic, safe, quality care as a nurse generalist.
- Utilize clinical reasoning to formulate decisions regarding safe, quality healthcare outcomes.
- Integrate evidence based practice to provide safe, compassionate, and holistic, patient/family centered nursing care in diverse settings.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care team, including patients and their support system(s) to improve patient care outcomes.
- Integrate health promotion, disease and injury prevention strategies in the care of individuals, families and communities.
- Apply leadership concepts, skills, and decision making in the provision of high quality nursing care.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices to support safe nursing practice.
- Evaluate the impact of political, legal, and ethical factors on the health of individuals, families and communities from a global perspective Integrate professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct into nursing practice.
- Integrate professional standards of moral, ethical and legal conduct into nursing practice.
BSN Completion Rates:
|Entry Point (Calendar year of enrollment)||Number of BSN students enrolled||Voluntary Attrition||Number of BSN students who completed within set timeframe||Completion Rate|
Overall BSN NCLEX First Time Pass Rates
|Calendar year (January 1- December 31)||Number Graduates taking NCLEX||Benchmark for first- time takers||NCSBN First-time Takers Pass Rate|
NCLEX RN pass rate for the Accelerated Option students is 100%.