Advance Your Career as an RN with a BSN at Barry University
Barry University is offering a convenient new online BSN program designed to meet the needs of busy practicing nurses who choose to advance their education and career. And we have lowered the cost of tuition for the entire program.
RN to BSN Program Highlights
- Nursing courses are designed to be completed in 4 semesters (15 months).
- Online blended format for working nurses.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Tuition is a flat rate of $3,000 a semester.
- For nurses interested in advancing their careers with a MSN or DNP degree, graduate entrances exams are waived for Barry University BSN graduates who achieve a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Barry University has been educating nurses for over 50 years. With the working professional in mind, the college of nursing philosophy fosters lifelong learning in a flexible, interactive environment.
Rosanne Sonshine, MSN, RN
Clinical and RN- BSN Program Coordinator