If you are a registered nurse who seeks to advance your nursing career, and have received a state-approved diploma or associate degree, then the RN to BSN option program is right for you. The program is designed to be flexible and responsive to registered nurses’ needs with classes held in the afternoon and evening to accommodate your work schedules.
- Designed for students who are already registered nurses
- Prerequisite requirements may be completed through CLEP, exams and more
- Program designed to be completed within 15 months (four semesters)
- Awarded 32 credits toward your bachelor’s degree after successfully completing 21 credits of nursing courses at Barry University
- Excellent faculty provide one-on-one attention within the small class environment
- Offered at Baptist Health in Kendall as well as Memorial West Hospital
Master of Science in Nursing Bridge Option
Registered nurses with a bachelor’s degree in other fields, who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, may apply directly for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program. The bridge option is designed to help you move more quickly into advanced nursing practice.