Why Barry for Organizational Learning and Leadership?
The Organizational Learning and Leadership (OLL) master’s degree will help you achieve your goals.
Accommodating the Working Professional
- Evening classes allow flexibility for students with full-time jobs.
- You can start the program whenever it is convenient for you. There are four 8-week terms and one 12-week summer term each academic year.
- You can complete the program in 15 to 18 months.
Experienced and Caring Faculty
- Class sizes are small and usually no more than 20 students per class.
- The program coordinator advises all students and delivers highly professional and personalized service.
- You will improve your analytical and communication skills, which are skills essential to this field and your career development.
- You will analyze and apply methods and strategies aimed at solving problems commonly found in organizational environments.
An Engaged Learning Community
- An internship provides the real field experience so you can practice the skills necessary to enter the organizational environment immediately and successfully lead within profit and non-profit organizations.
- The MS in OLL program offers unique networking and career growth with social events for students and alumni. All MS in OLL students are a part of our American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Student Chapter, which is only one of two ASTD student chapters in the nation.
The OLL program also offers a special track in Higher Education Administration (HED) that addresses the unique needs of institutions of higher education, including the areas of policy development and conflict management.
If you would like to continue your education and go further into the program, Barry offers an EdD in Human Resource Development.