- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Why Barry for Organizational Learning and Leadership?
The OLL Program Highlights include:
- You can complete the program in 15 to 18 months.
- Class sizes are small and usually no more than 20 students per class.
- Evening classes allow flexibility for students with full-time jobs.
- The faculty in Barry's OLL program use varied instructional techniques, some of which are technology driven.
- Many of these techniques focus on improving your analytical and communication skills, which are skills essential to this field and your career development.
- You can start the program whenever it is convenient for you. There are four 8-week termsand one 12-week summer term - offered each academic year.
- The program coordinator advises all students and delivers highly professional and personalized service.
- Multicultural learning is encouraged in all classrooms.
- An internship provides the real field experience so you can practice the skills necessary to enter the organizational environment immediately.
Oh oh ....