- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- A completed application and statement of purpose and goals
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or an internationally recognized college or university
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) or higher
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree GPA below 3.0 will normally be required to take the MAT or GRE (all sections). In exceptional cases, the requirement may be waived by the Dean on the advice of the department chairperson.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your ability to complete graduate work
Oh oh ....