- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- A completed application and statement of purpose and goals
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or an internationally recognized college or university
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) or higher
- If undergraduate cumulative grade point average is less than 3.00 (B), then you may be provisionally accepted with an acceptable and recent score on the Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Examination.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your ability to complete graduate work
Oh oh ....