Certified Education Program – South Florida
The following courses include the registered program alignment of 89 topics from the CFP Board’s Financial Planning Topic List.
Please click one of the following courses to view course information:
- CCP 173:General Principles of Financial Planning
- CCP 174:Insurance Planning
- CCP 175:Investment Planning
- CCP 176:Income Tax Planning
- CCP 177:Retirement Planning
- CCP 178:Estate Planning
- CCP 179:Capstone
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.