Sometimes what you’re saying is not what the listener is hearing – clarity of communication is absolutely critical to an effective work process. This program focuses on elements of communicating clearly, credibly and competently.
- What makes for effective (or ineffective) communications patterns
- How to understand and use non-verbal communication, and the impact it has on the recipient
- Basic verbal skills:
- specific language
- the art of persuasion
- watching word choices
- understanding context
- Avoiding miscommunication
- Giving and getting feedback
- Becoming a more active listener – a better listener.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.