Diversity in the Workplace
Florida may well be the capitol of American multi-culturalism. Diversity is a way of life here – at work and at home – and it’s crucial to professional success to appreciate the value and benefits of working in an environment that is enriched by diversity. This program teaches the skills required to improve cooperation and maximize the values of a diverse workplace.
- Identify hidden assumptions and biases
- Assess attitudes and values
- Build awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Develop strategies and tactics to overcome differences
- Increase productivity within a diverse workforce
- Define diversity in broad terms beyond the traditional legal terms of age, gender, and ethnicity
- Be accountable for creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates individual differences.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.