Some elements of leadership are innate…mostly subtle, emotional elements. But most leadership qualities must be learned. This seminar not only helps employees work more effectively, it motivates them by the very nature of its subject.
The program helps participants develop the philosophy, attitude and approach needed to lead, and the motivational skills to lead effectively. Topics include:
- Characteristics of top achievers
- Creating an environment of trust
- Encouraging initiative and teamwork
- Understanding different work styles
- Dealing with personal problems and conflicts at work
- Communicating up – how to lead your leaders
- Recognizing motivators and practical applications of motivational theory.
The topics listed for each subject are typical examples. The specific training content and time duration can be customized to meet your precise needs.