Business Etiquette for Success
Join us for an interactive, educational and entertaining event!
Achieve success in your business dealings! Learn key social and dining etiquette skills to make a positive impact and impression in your business related functions.
This one-day seminar has been designed to provide participants with valuable information and practical skills that will allow them to acquire a competitive edge to succeed in the professional world.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals and business owners of all areas who want to polish and improve their social and professional image.
- What is Etiquette?
- Why Business Etiquette?
- Social Skills
- Business Social Functions
- Dining Etiquette
- Professional Image
- $175 (Seminar will include lunch tutorial, which will be part of the learning process. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the seminar.)
About the Presenter:
Yvonne Salas is the International Director of Etiqueta Publications for PORTADAFlorida.com, USA and Co-Founder/ Director, Etiqueta Excellence Manners. Mrs. Salas’ professional experience extends to over 30 years in academia, public relations, television, marketing and etiquette training. She is currently active in various community boards and committees.
Interested in a customized training program? This seminar can be adapted to your organization’s needs:
- Two-Hour seminar
- Dining Etiquette (Host & Guest duties)
- Business Etiquette and Dressing for Success
- The Art of the Table (Business dinners and other social functions)