Fall Registration Opens: March 15
Fall 2017 Housing Application Opens: March 15
Fall 2017 Room Selection Occurs: April 24th through April 28th (a week before final exams)
How to Participate in Room Selection?
- Get registered!
- Sign housing contract/ application
- Do your homework! – Investigate and plan
- Attend an info session
- Talk with your RA!
- Participate in the Roommate Mixer – Ice cream Social
- Decide who you want to live with and where!
- Search and select roommates from those students who have also completed housing contract by Thursday, April 20th
- This is done through your MyHousing account using the ROOMMATE TAB. You can form groups of 2 or 3!
- If you do not see your desired roommate, it could be that he/she have not signed their contract or registered yet
- You do not have to choose a roommate if you don’t have a person in mind or want to have a single
- The earlier you sign the housing contract for fall, the better your chance of having the desired roommate.
- Check your MyHousing page for updated information
- Starting Thursday, April 20th by 1:00 PM, students will be able to see their Room Selection Number and timeslot within each selection process