New Physician Assistant Job Opportunities at http://www.amcopr.com
South Florida Multispecialty Associates LLC is looking for a part-time PA-C
Our company is currently looking for a PA-C to work part-time to see some of our patients in the clinic. The position would be for 2 days a week. We are willing to train this person, and I will be supervising. The candidate will have the opportunity to work independently, but have plenty of support from both myself and the other doctors, should he/ she need assistance. These will mostly be well visits for health maintenance.
Please let me know if you know of anyone!
Thanks so much,
Alexandra Lesser, PA-C
South Florida Multispecialty Associates LLC
400 Arthur Godfrey Road, Suite 201
Miami Beach, FL 33140
305-695-0644 ext 368
Dr. Nuzhat Aziz Abbasi is looking for a part-time PA
Please email CV to: email@example.com or contact number is 305 494 9034
Nuzhat A Abbasi MD
Internal Medicine / Primary Care
North Miami Beach, FL 33169
Physician Assistant, Surgery: Orthopedics
Job: Physician Assistant
Location: South Miami, Florida
Organization: Larkin Community Hospital
Schedule: Full Time, On call
As a Physician Assistant you will perform a variety of functions and technical procedures necessary for admission, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up and outcome evaluation. In addition you will participate in performance improvement, research and educational activities.
- Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
- Dictates daily patient Office Visits and Consultations.
- Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
- Presents patient history and physical examination information clearly and concisely to attending physician.
- Performs daily patient rounds, documents progress notes for inpatient encounters, and perform consults in Hospital.
- Performs clinical procedures approved by their supervising physician, without the supervision of the attending physician.
- Assists the supervising physician in the operating room. Acts as first and second assistant under the close supervision of an approved attending physician.
- Writes orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests. Interprets laboratory and test results, orders physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, radiology examinations, home health, and nursing services.
- Administers medications according to the formulary protocol or upon patient specific orders from the supervising physician.
- Reviews and revises treatment and therapy plans as needed.
- Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff and/or other care providers to ensure optimum quality patient care.
- Upon discharge the Physician Assistant will be in charge of ordering the proper discharge orders, prescriptions, and he/she will also educate patients about the necessary post-discharge care instructions.
- After Hours on call for Practice.
- Current Licensures as a Physician Assistant in the State of Florida.
- Certification of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLCS) required.
- Registered with the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology, and the Clinical Aspects of Patient Care at a level normally acquired through completion of an approved Physician's Assistant Program culminating in a Bachelor's Degree.
- Graduate of a Physician Assistant Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant.
- Demonstrated ability to function in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum of one (1) year of Orthopedic Surgical experience highly preferred.
- References Required.
This position requires an organized, adaptable, and hardworking individual, who values the highest level of patient care. The incumbent must work well in a busy, team-oriented environment. Incumbent must have a strong desire to learn new skills, be an effective listener, and be an efficient provider of care. Good communication skills are required.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Starting salary is 75K plus 500 a week for call and 5% of collections.
Dr. Andrea Trowers is looking for a Physicians Assistant to join her Dermatology practice. Position is Full Time. Includes commission, employer sponsored retirement plan and medical insurance. Prior experience in dermatology preferred but not required. Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
Please send all resumes to ATrowers@MSN.com
Florida Licensed Physician Assistant/ ARNP , two positions available to work full or part time at busy, fast paced dermatology office located at 318 Alhambra Circle Coral Gables, FL. 33134 and satellite locations. Applicant must come in person to apply Mon-Fri 9-5 will train motivated individual. Top pay, incentives, benefits. Looking for long term growth. If any questions call Dr. Kendall at 305-446-2121
Florida licensed Histotech: needed ASAP Must bring current license to interview. Part time or full time for Dermatologists office to prepare mohs frozen section slides.Will train new graduate. Hours flexible Will pay per case or per diem Call Dr Kendall 3057738311 or 305 446 2121 or can apply in person at: 318 Alhambra Circle Coral Gables Fl33134
Pediatric Physician Assistant - Full or Part Time PA Wanted
Position Location -
Hiring Company - Pediatric Associates of South Florida, LLC
- Part time
- Full time
The busy pediatric office is looking to hire a bilingual Physician Assistant immediately. Salary for position is negotiable. Knowledge of EMR systems is preferred. Provider must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Oral and written communication including gathering medical history
- Case and time management
- Conducting physical examinations
- Implementing treatment plans
Gerald Jones, Practice Administrator
Position: Physician Assistant
Location: Miami Beach / Hollywood
Company: Pedroso Pediatrics
Description: Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
Skills/Qualifications: Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Physiological Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication
Nurse Practicioner - Margate Florida
Adult Nurse Practicioner for busy Internal Medicine 2 physician office in Margate, FL. Looking for new graduate interested in internship opportunity. Brand new facility, electronic medical records. The right candidate will have opportunity to join our practice. Bilingual: Spanish/English a must.
Palm Beach County
Palm Beach Gardens Plastic Surgery Practice seeking Physician Assistant either FT or PT basis. Primary responsibilities include: surgical assisting, pre and post operative patient education and care and performance of injectables such as Botox, Fillers, etc.
Competitive salary and bonus structure based upon level of experience.
Please email resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Florida Back Institute
The Spine Specialists
Jeffrey . Fernyhough, M.D.
Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
Practice Limited to Spinal Disorders and Spinal Surgery
1905 Clint Moore Road, Suite 309
Boca Raton, Florida 33496
Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
The Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing care to both new and established patients. Job responsibilities will include taking medical histories, performing examinations, ordering laboratory tests, and developing a treatment plan for patient care while working collaboratively with the physician. Ideal candidate should demonstrate dexterity with surgical procedures/biopsies.
Additionally, candidate must be willing to learn about and become skilled in using various different lasers. Candidate must also be willing to undergo rigorous testing/didactic lectures/tests/textbook review with the physician.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Motivated, hardworking and organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentable, professional, sweet, patient and kind to patients.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
- Empathetic with patients- needs and concerns.
- Ability to work well with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Florida.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program.
- Previous dermatology experience is preferred but not required.
Marissa J. Knight, Esq.
801 N. Orange Ave, Suite 520 Orlando, FL 32801
P: 407.992.0660 F: 407.992.7702
Pediatric Surgery Physician Assistant
Position Location - St. Petersburg, FL
Hiring Company - St. Joseph's Hospital
Jac-lyn Mela, PA-C
Coastal Florida Hospital seeking Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantNP/PA position immediately available in an busy Integrated medical facility located in Palm Harbor, FL. This NP/PA will provide professional medical direction, oversight and direct patient care for the facility. Competitive Salary with Bonus. Great hours. 20-40 hrs/weekThe NP/PA needs to:
- Be Licensed to practice in the state of Florida
- Considerable expererince in primary care
- present their record of practice (i.e. insurance history of claims of malpractice)
- Present Medicare # (UPIN)
- Excellent people and patient communication skills
- Great attitude with quick adaptability
- Ability to work autonomously while implementing clinic protocols
- Work with a dynamic internal medicine group to expand
- Basic computer/ EHR knowledge
Role of the MD/NP/PA in a hospital based Integrated priviate practice setting: They are responsible for providing a variety of professional medical services including administering physical examinations, ordering films, reviewing diagnostic tests, and managing the care and treatment of practice patients.
Facility information: At Florida Hospital North Pinellas, we hold ourselves to a higher level. We are a mission-driven team, aiming high to create the ultimate whole person healthcare experience. If you are looking to fulfill a higher calling, in a place that values the why of healthcare as much as the how, then look no further. At Florida Hospital North Pinellas, we're changing the way that healthcare is delivered one person at a time. The care we provide is shaped by our mission, values, and a respect for each patient's individual dignity and ultimate worth as a person.
Florida Hospital North Pinellas is located in a semi-tropical paradise, featuring miles of beaches, year round outdoor activities, and it boasts a broad offering of cultural attractions. Whether it's the large city or the quiet of a peaceful sunset, the surrounding a community has what you're looking for.
Our 168-bed acute care hospital located in the beautiful coastal community of Tarpon Springs, Florida is seeking primary care physicians for its growing community. We provide our patients with outstanding services through our Woman's Center, Wound Healing Institute, Electrophysiology Lab, Cardiac Care Program, Florida Hospital North Pinellas Rehab Center, Transitional Care Unit, and board range of specialists to care for our community.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Cocoa Beach Florida
Large behavioral health private practice is looking for a Florida Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (ARNP). This position will allow for a variety of work experience to include a 24 bed inpatient unit, Consultation & Liaison, and work in two hospitals.
PA or NP needed 3 days a week - New Port Richey Florida
Busy Dermatology practice is seeking an experienced PA or NP 3 days a week. Immediate opening for the right candidate. Salary plus percentage bonuses. Medical and liability insurance included. High tech office with excellent staff. No nights or weekends.
Physician Assistant - Orlando Florida
Fast paced, large volume office seeking fulltime PA to do laser hair removal, skin tightening and vein removal. Applicant must have very strong verbal/communication skills and be self-motivated. Comfortable and effective team player. Immediate need, qualified Florida licensed applicants please. Great working environment and competitive pay.
Physician Assistant/Dermatology - Cocoa Beach Florida
General Dermatology practice with 4 board certified Dermatologists and 2 physician assistants. Work 4 or 5 days per week. Salary dependent upon experience. Great Benefits. Beautiful area in Florida - close to airports and theme parks but away fromn the tourist area. We are looking for a PA with at least one year of dermatology experience but will train.
NP or PA - Tampa, Florida
Florida Wound Care, Inc. has opportunities in Tampa, Winter Haven, Lakeland and surrounding areas for motivated NP or PA. The NP or PA, under the supervision of a physician, will be responsible for: Evaluating and managing patients' wound care needs at Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Outpatient/Inpatient hospital facilities. Adhering to patient care protocols and facility formularies for wound care.
Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty - Tampa Florida
Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP, PhD or DNS required) Faculty position available in CCNE accredited nurse practitioner program.
The instructor facilitates meaningful learning of the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively supports all facets of the learning environment. S/He provides education through learning-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill the evolving needs.
ARNP - Medical Oncology - ARNP - Pensacola, Florida
Dynamic Nurse Practitioner needed to enhance our Hematology/Oncology division. The ideal candidate will have the proven patient care and assessment skills to compassionately care for patients and families as they navigate the cancer treatment and recovery process. The successful applicant will have the demonstrated ability to lead by example while working side by side with staff and physicians in a very busy facility.
ARNP - Primary Care - Pensacola, Florida
Progressive medical practice located in Pensacola, Florida is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners to provide quality patient care in our primary care division. There are multiple positions available in both an urgent care setting as well as a busy Internal Medicine Clinic. Both of these positions will be considered part of our Primary Care Division.
PA - Urology - Pensacola, Florida
Dynamic Physician Assistant needed to enhance our fast paced, procedure oriented Urology division. The ideal candidate will have the proven patient care, assessment, and surgical skills as well as the ability to lead by example while working side by side with staff and physicians in a very busy private practice environment. The Urology Division consists of seven surgical urologists.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Port St. Lucie Florida
We have a full time position open for a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant. The candidate must have atleast 2 yrs experience in critical care/ ICU. We have a very busy practice in Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep medicine. We offer excellent base salary and benefits.
Physician Assistant - Ocala, Florida
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies and modifies the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide comprehensive primary care services.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of diseases and injuries.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination of all clinical activities involving professional medical judgment.
Product Manager - Distal Extremities - Naples, Florida
Arthrex, Inc. is lookingfor a creative, resourceful and technically knowledgeable professional to join our team for the following position:
Product Manager - Distal Extremities
We pay 100 % of medical and dental premiums for employees and 50% for dependent coverage; free lunch; gym membership; matching 401K; etc. We will assist you with relocation.
Contact us at www.paboard.comor email@example.com
Wound Care PA or NP - Jacksonville Florida
Autonomous, independent PA or NP to make home and SNF visits to patients for wound care; live interaction with Wound Certified RN for consultation and documentation via new web technology. No written documentation. iPad documentation after 6 months employment. Position is 2 or 4 days a week. Flexible hours. Must be willing to drive 50-80+ miles a day.
Clinical Specialist -IberoAmerica - Naples, Florida
Arthrex, Inc. is lookingfor a creative, resourceful and technically knowledgeable professional to join our team for the following position:
Clinical Specialist -IberoAmerica Team focusing on all product lines. We pay 100 % of medical and dental premiums for employees and 50% for dependent coverage; free lunch; gym membership; matching 401K; etc. We will assist you with relocation.
ARNP/PA -Jacksonville Florida
Acting under the supervision of a physician board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the ideal candidate will evaluate the health status of selected patients, order labs, diagnostic studies, interventional procedures and physical therapy as needed and help to educate patients and their families. Performance of clinical evaluations and review of diagnostic studies, labs and imaging.
Clinical Specialist - Naples, Florida
Arthrex, Inc. is looking for a creative, resourceful and technically knowledgeable professional to join our team for the following position:
Clinical Specialist - Medical Education Distal Extremity Product Team focusing on (hand/wrist & Foot/Ankle) product lines and trauma product lines. We pay 100 % of medical and dental premiums for employees and 50% for dependent coverage; free lunch.
Currently looking for a PA to work in the orthopedic division of our multi-specialty group TPMG in Virginia. We are located in the Hampton Roads area in Williamsburg and Newport News. The position would include working mostly with our Foot and Ankle docs that do mostly trauma and reconstruction surgery. This includes ER call and hospital rounds. Competitive Compensation and a great work experience.
Please contact me directly for more info Cell 757-771-6923 mytpmg.com is our web site
Matthew A. Hopson, DPM FACFAS
TPMG Orthopedic Division
Foot & Ankle Specialist
We have several Cardiothoracic Surgeons looking to add Physician Assistants to staff. These opportunities are open to recent graduates, and prefer those with applicable rotations, especially those with CT Surgery rotations. I have included the locations of the CT Surgery openings below. These positions offer a chance to first assist in the OR and see patients in a clinic/in-patient setting.
Phoenix, AZ; Dothan, AL; Los Angeles, CA; Palo Alto, CA; La Jolla, CA; Ventura, CA; Fountain Valley, CA; Washington, DC; Albany, GA; Cedar Rapids, IA; Downers Grove, IL; Urbana, IL; South Bend, IN; Springfield, MA; Baltimore, MD; Bethesda, MD; Durham, NC; Manchester, NH; New Brunswick, NJ; New York, NY; Syracuse, NY; Utica, NY; Midland, TX; Houston, TX; Roanoke, VA; Bellingham, WA
Thank you for your help!
Now hiring Physician Assistants - Surgical First Assists (Operating Room)
Intralign Intraoperative Support is seeking passionate and driven Surgical First Assistants (PA-C certified) to join our healthcare surgical teams at below locations. Relocation assistance available.
- California: Santa Rosa
- Connecticut: Bridgeport, Danbury, Greenwich, Torrington, Milford, Waterbury, Derby, and Naugatuck
- Florida: Orlando, Hillsborough, Jacksonville, and Lakeland
- Maryland: Baltimore, Columbia, and Glen Burnie
- North Carolina: Charlotte and Raleigh
- New York: White Plains, Hudson Valley
- New Jersey: Trenton, Livingston, Newton, and Hackettstown
- Tennessee: Nashville
My name is Scott Aronian and to tell you a little about myself I have been a recruiter at Barton Associates in the medical field for over four years. I wanted take a moment to introduce myself and provide some insight into the growing Physician Assistant job market as well as get the chance to communicate the right opportunities for when the timing is right!
Currently we have clients looking for PA’s in the following states: Florida, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Alaska, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at any time. My Cell phone is 978-968-8577 and my work line is 978-712-3108
Scott Aronian – Senior Recruiter
(W) 978-712-3108 (C) 978-968-8577
Check me out on Linkedin!
Hope the New Year finds you well. I am hoping you could pass this info along to your students and alums for their review.
Oakmoor Health is currently working on 30+ Physician Assistant positions throughout the country in a variety of settings, both surgical and non-surgical. Locations include Memphis, TN, Phoenix, AZ, Newark, DE, Englewood, NJ, Raleigh/Durham, NC, Jacksonville, FL, and Tucson, AZ.
I appreciate your assistance in passing this info along and look forward to being a resource for your students and alums.
a division of Oakmoor Associates, LLC
Office: 800-791-4450 ext.3
My name is Chase Bailey and I work over here at Summit Recruiting. I have a new Physician Assistant opening in Washington State. The group is looking for a new grad and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. Could you forward this job description to any recent or upcoming grads who might be interested in taking a look at this? Please have them give me the best time and number to reach them with a copy of their CV. Thank you!
Physician Assistant opportunity in Washington
30 miles from metro area
Call is 1:7
Job Code LV903
Summit Placement Service