- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
- Graduates are able to diagnose, and manage pathology of the lower extremity in a variety of clinical settings with emphasis on preventative medicine.
- Graduates possess the knowledge of basic medical sciences required to practice as a competent first-year resident.
- Graduates successfully compete for placement in a post-graduate podiatric residency training program.
- Graduates practice with professionalism.
- Graduates effectively communicate with patients and other health care professionals in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Graduates are ethnically and culturally diverse.
- Graduates are able to retrieve and interpret the medical and scientific literature.
- The program advances scientific knowledge through faculty and student research.
- The community receives charitable podiatric health care at school sponsored teaching clinics, humanitarian projects, and health fairs.
- The Barry University clinics are pre–eminent centers of excellence for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases and disorders of the lower extremity.
- Continuing medical education programs model life–long learning for students and diversify revenue streams while supporting licensure renewal for practicing podiatrists.
Oh oh ....