- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Allen A. Smith, Ph.D.
Professor of Anatomy
- Ph.D. (Anatomy), Oregon Health Sciences University
- M.A. (Chemistry), Temple University
- B.S. (Chemistry) summa cum laude, Widener University
- B.A. (Biology), Brown University
- R.F. Smith, B.H. Stern, A.A. Smith (2008) Mucin immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis and mapping of extramammary Paget's disease. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine 12: 1605-1610.
- J.M. McNulty, M.J. Kambour, A.A. Smith (2004) Use of an improved zirconyl hematoxylin stain in the diagnosis of Barrett's esophagus. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine 8: 382-387.
- J.M. McNulty, A.A. Smith (2004) An improved formulation of the zirconyl hematoxylin stain for acidic mucins. Biotechnic and Histochemistry 79: 191-196.
- A.A. Smith, T.M. Silver (2003) Zirconyl hematoxylin versus alcian blue staining in a case of extramammary Paget's disease. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology 30: 401-404.
- A.A. Smith (2002) Specific staining of tissue components with metal-hematoxylin complexes. Micron 33: 95-103.
- A.A. Smith (2000) Zirconyl hematoxylin: a new stain for acidic mucins. Biotechnic and Histochemistry 75: 124-131.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Chemical Society (Chair, South Florida Section, 2000)
- Florida Academy of Sciences (Chair, Medical Sciences Section, 1996-1998, 2003-2005)
- Histochemical Society
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Xi, the Research Society
Oh oh ....