- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university. Official transcripts of all previous college or university studies must be submitted.
- A minimum GPA of a 2.50 is required for admissions. Candidates with less than a 2.50 cumulative GPA in their bachelor’s degree may be considered for admissions based on past work experience. Provisional acceptance on a case by case basis may be granted by the Academic Coordinator.
- A current professional resume, to include work history/experience and at least 2 years work related references.
- International applicants whose previous college or university studies were not in English must earn a minimum score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 81 on the internet-based versions of this test. Applicants must also satisfy all of criteria which are outlined in the section of the University Graduate Catalog on International Applicants.
- Students may also submit the IELTS results. Barry University requires a band score of 6.5 or higher. For more information, please visit www.ielts.org or www.toefl.org.
In order to receive full admission, all of the above items should be submitted before applicants register for their first courses. If any item is missing or incomplete, applicants may be granted provisional acceptance and may be allowed to register for a limited number of credit hours while stipulated admission or academic requirements are being satisfied. In this situation, full admission to the program is neither implied nor guaranteed.
NOTE: Falsification of any information in this documentation will be considered a violation of the University’s Academic Dishonesty Policy and appropriate measures will be taken. Measures may include rejection of an application or dismissal from the degree program, if the applicant has begun course work.
For additional details on admissions requirements, Please refer to the PACE Student Bulletin. A link for the current PACE Student Bulletin is located at www.barry.edu/pace