There are three ways to process a transcript request.
Transcript requests should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to:
Office of the Registrar
11300 N.E. Second Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161-6695
Fax Number: 305-899-4871
Email Address: email@example.com
(Important Note: Faxed and emailed transcript requests must contain credit card information to be processed, Visa, Master Card and American Express are accepted).
Download and print the PDF file Transcript Request Form and submit by mail, fax, or email.
Obtain a Transcript Request Form, available at the Office of the Registrar (Adrian Hall - Room 108). Complete the form and return it to the Office of the Registrar with the appropriate fee.
Submit request in writing (details below)
- State your current name, complete address, and daytime telephone number.
- Give name under which you attended Barry University, if different from your current name.
- Please state if you are currently enrolled, and if you wish your transcript request to be held for current semester grades, or degree conferral.
- Indicate the type of transcript you require: student copy, official transcript to be sent to you in a sealed envelope, or official transcript to be sent directly to a 3rd party. If the transcript is for 3rd party use, please provide the name and complete address of the person or institution.
- Please indicate the number of copies you are requesting of your transcript.
- Please be sure to sign your request.
- Transcript requests from anyone other than the student will not be honored.
- When requesting transcripts in person, identification is required.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your transcript request to be processed after approval from Cashier/Business Office has been received.
- The fee for each transcript is $10.00.
- Transcripts are sent by 1st Class Mail. Barry University assumes no responsibility for final delivery.
- For further information, please call (305) 899-3860.
- Unfulfilled obligations to the University Business Office will prevent the release of your transcript.
- Transcript requests via telephone are not accepted.