ROADS Research Club
Who we are
- The Research Opportunities and Directions in Science (ROADS) club is for Barry undergraduates interested in getting exposure to research in the sciences
- ROADS is open to all freshmen and sophomores who major in biology, chemistry, psychology, mathematics, and computer science. Non-majors with interest in these areas are also welcome.No prior research experience is necessary!
What we do
Students gain research experience early in their careers by actively collaborating on a research project. Download our latest project.
Other research experiences include smaller projects and exercises, training and certifications in research methodology, exposure to research faculty, their work and their labs.
Students getting experience presenting their research at a scientific conference.
See ROADS students highlighted in this documentary about research at Barry.
Club members also enjoy non-research activities including social events & cultural experiences like this trip to the symphony.
When and where
- ROADS meets Mondays at 4 pm in NHS 205.
- On special occasions our meetings change, so you might want to contact Dr. Robinson (below) to confirm.
- Just come on by and see what we do.
- Email club advisor Dr. Michael Robinson for more information.