Visit Barry University
Once you step on campus, you will know if Barry University is right for you.
It is amazing how one campus visit can be the pivotal moment of knowing that a university is the place for you. This is the feedback Barry University receives from many incoming students: "I knew Barry University was for me when I set foot on campus."
Barry University's 122-acre campus is located in the village of Miami Shores, seven miles north of downtown Miami and fourteen miles south of Fort Lauderdale. As the gateway to Latin America and an international trade center, South Florida offers a dynamic business and cultural environment that will enhance your educational opportunities. Our tropical climate invites you to enjoy the outdoor life year-round. You can watch any number of professional sports teams or attend a variety of cultural events. The beautiful Atlantic coast beaches are just minutes away.
Top Reasons to Visit Barry University
- Experience the small community of friendly students, faculty and staff.
- Schedule a meeting with a specific academic area to learn more about the benefits of their degree programs.
- If you are undecided about attending Barry University, we guarantee after you visit our campus you will know for sure if Barry is right for you.
- Make it a mini vacation. After your campus tour, explore the many famous surrounding areas, including South Beach, Coconut Grove, the Florida Keys, and all the white sandy beaches in between.
- If you are from a snowy climate, it is a great excuse to get away from the chill. Barry University never sees snow… ever. Thank you Miami, Florida!