On Wednesday, April 15, The Adrian Dominican School of Education hosted its third annual Outstanding Student Recognition ceremony to recognize the achievement and leadership of its students.
The ceremony was attended by students, staff, parents, and alumni. Members of the ADSOE faculty eloquently recognized the student award winners, each in their own individual way.
Students were selected by their faculty based on outstanding achievement, leadership among their peers, and promise to their field and discipline.
The award winners are:
- Philip Corr, Graduate in Curriculum and Instruction
- Laura Monsalvatge, Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction
- Mirsha Alexandre, Graduate in Counseling
- Jerry Armand, Graduate in School Psychology
- Elizabeth Van Schendel, Graduate in Montessori
- Yolanda Jenkins-Jackson, Graduate in Reading
- Matthew Bezio, Graduate in Educational Leadership
- Olivia Fleming, Graduate in Exceptional Student Education
- Michelle Aznarez, Doctorate in Leadership and Education—Exceptional Student Education
- Tanya Johnson, Doctorate in Counseling
- Guy Hanna, Doctorate in Leadership and Education —Higher Education
- Natasha Letang, Graduate in Organizational Learning and Leadership
- Ian Quamina, Doctorate in Organizational Learning and Leadership — Human Resource Development
- Daniel Gangeri, Doctorate in Organizational Learning and Leadership — Educational Leadership
- Benjamin Otero, Graduate in Higher Education Administration