- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Student Care & Concern
- Cultivate a campus experience that is characterized by genuine care and concern for our students.
- Provide empowering programs and services that are characterized by care and support.
- Provide opportunities for students to discover who they are.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop relationships that are supportive, healthy and developmental (growth-oriented).
- Offer programs and services that support the unique needs of our students. Unique target audiences include:
- High at-risk students (first generation, financially challenged or low SES)
- Commuter students
- Transfer students
- Review current sexual assault program and make recommendations for improvement to be implemented in fall 2012. New and revised sexual assault program should address the following focus areas:
Student Engagement (Experiential Learning)
- Develop a campus environment that optimizes a set of common educational experiences to support student learning and development in all settings – in class and outside class - and is responsive to the whole student.
- Construct, organize and offer experiential learning opportunities that are designed to integrate students' curricular and co-curricular experience that maximize student involvement and engage students in learning.
- Provide opportunities for students to translate and apply knowledge, skill, competency and understanding into the context of the student's life and profession (what a student is called to do).
- Provide opportunities that expose students to service oriented and social change leadership values and behaviors throughout the university community.
- Provide opportunities in a wide range of community-based, service oriented and social change leadership activities.
- Create meaningful connections with the community that enhance students' sense of civic responsibility.
- Learning Communities
- Residential Curriculum/Residence Education
- Vocational Discernment
- Promote students' awareness and understanding of diversity and multiculturalism.
- Foster environments (communities) that acknowledge the important role of the various dimensions of identity in college life and beyond.
- Cultivate a campus culture that embraces racial and interfaith dialogue as a norm.
- Foster mutual respect for the human dignity of all people and a commitment to social justice.
- Develop students' skills and competencies to live and work effectively in a diverse world.
- Implement Intergroup Dialogue (diversity, faith, etc.) program
Healthy Mind, Body and Spirit
- Provide programs and services that produce optimum health outcomes for college students and campus communities.
- Develop a campus climate that promotes a healthy mind, body and spirit through collaboration, program implementation and campus outreach.
- Increase student awareness and understanding of the steps they can take to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Utilize evidence-based knowledge about the health promotions to guide program development.
- Provide opportunities for students to immerse themselves into social justice and self-reflection activities that cultivate a value system for life.
- Review current drug and alcohol program and make recommendations for improvement to be implemented in fall 2012. New and revised drug and alcohol program should address the following focus areas
- Harm Reduction & Healthy Alternatives
- Education and Awareness
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Spiritual Formation
- Develop organizational capacity to achieve the strategic directions outlined above and cultivate an organizational culture and climate to make it work.
- Identify, secure and sustain sufficient resources to achieve the strategic directions outlined above.
- Develop systems, processes and procedures to respond to increasing demands so that we might achieve more (maximize our impact) with fewer resources.
- Maximize use of technology to increase efficiency and productivity so that we might achieve more with fewer resources.
- To explore and act upon the powerful range of opportunities for partnerships that can enhance student learning and development.
- Emphasize the relationship/interconnectivity between program design and evaluation, data collection and analysis and budget decisions that must map/align back to strategic directions.
- Expand the number of GRAs enrolled in the Higher Ed program.
- Develop web site.
Oh oh ....