Barry's Department of Physical Sciences invites the Barry community to the 12th Annual Chemistry & Physics Tournament.
Date: Friday April 19, 2013
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Various locations
Barry University will host more than 150 high school students from 10 local high schools who will compete in Chemistry I, Chemistry II and Physics events (written, oral team, and lab competitions).
Please see below for a full schedule of events:
- Registration: 7:30-8:30 a.m. - Wiegand Lobby
- 1st event: 8:30-9:45 a.m. - Various venues (WIE 116/234, ADR 104/106, WA 103/104)
- 2nd event: 9:45-11 a.m. - Various venues (WIE 116, THOM 230, WA 103/104)
- Lunch: 11 a.m. -12 p.m. - Landon Student Union
- 3rd event: 12 - 1:15 p.m. - Various venues (ADR 104/106, THOM 230, WIE 234, WA 103)
- Award Ceremony 1:15 - 2 p.m. – Andreas 111
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Wallner at email@example.com.