If you have unwanted books, DVDs, books on CD in your office, dorm, or at home, and they meet the accepted requirements listed below, please bring them to the library, and they will be shipped to Better World Books. Collection boxes are also located in Garner, Landon, Powers (by School of Education), School of Podiatry, and Thompson.
If you are off campus, please check here to see how you are able to participate.
The books, DVDs, books on CD will be sold; the library will receive 15% of net sale price, and Books for Africa will receive 5% of net sale price. Unsold books will be donated to Books for Africa, or recycled.
Books / Materials Accepted:
- Ex-Library Copies
- College Textbooks (published within past 10 years)
- Antiquarian, Rare, and Collectible Books (e.g. Special Collections)
- Dictionaries and Thesauruses
- Children’s Books
- Hardcover Fiction and Non-fiction
- CDs, DVDs, Books on CD, and Video Games (only complete sets with original case art)
- Mass Market Paperbacks
- Travel Books (published within past 3 years)
- Foreign Language Books (in Western Script)
For more information, contact Merlene Nembhard @ 305.899.4051, or email@example.com