Student Account Refunds
A refund request of Flex Bucs begins at the Student Union Office located in the Landon Student Union. Please note the following information:
- Deposits carry over from semester to semester.
- Additional funds can be added to this account at any time during the semester at the Cashiers Business Office, Farrell 110.
- Unused funds will be refunded upon request. It takes 2-3 business days for the money to be refunded back if you have a direct deposit set up with Barry University, otherwise it will take 3-5 business days for the check to be processed and mailed out.
- A University ID card is required for all Flex Bucs account purchases.
- Any systematic problems with the University ID card must be taken to the Student Union Office for resolution.
For any additional information or help, please contact the Student Union Office. You can ask questions in person on the first floor of the Landon Student Union building in room 103. You can also call (305)899-4900, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.