The Flex Bucs account is a declining balance account for all debit functions on campus. These funds are placed on the student’s university issued ID card. At this time the ID card handles the following debit functions:
- Bookstore purchases
- Dining Services
- Roussell Dining Hall, Subway, Chick-n-Grill, Outtakes, We Proudly Brew [Buc Stop Café @Thompson Hall], (Chopp'd, Wrap'd & Roll’d), Juiceblendz, Outtakes [Dominican Hall], Bucky's Cove and Le Café International
- Business Center
Flex Bucs accounts can be opened at the Cashier Business Office (CBO). Payments of cash, check or credit card are accepted. Requests for billing against excess Financial Aid, loans or scholarship funds to your university account are done at the same office. A refund request of Flex Bucs begins at the Student Union Office located in Landon Student Union.
- Deposits in this account carry over from semester to semester.
- Additional funds can be added to this account at any time during a semester.
- Unused funds will be refunded upon request.
- University ID card is required for all Flex Bucs account purchases.
- A university ID card can only be used by the person to whom it is issued.
- Unauthorized or fraudulent use of an ID card will result in the card being confiscated and all persons involved being referred to the University Judicial System.
- Any systematic problems with the university ID card must be taken to the Student Union Office for resolution.