The Student Advocacy Center Helps By:
Provides free advice and assistance to students who are having problems; we help students with just about any problem that is related to their university experience. We also provides generalized advocacy on behalf of students' rights within the university's administrative framework.
- Markets their availability for students.
- Answers students' questions, issues and concerns.
- Helps navigate student around campus.
- Directs students to appropriate staff and departments when needed.
- Gives students general guidance on university policies and procedure.
- Develops and provides regular programs to students.
- Provides mediation services for the Barry community.
- Provides guidance with student conduct matters.
The Student Advocacy Center is devoted to serving students within the Barry Community with mutual respect and in collaboration with our university colleagues.